We are a team of experienced professionals in data science, advanced statistics, and computer science with years of experience in the HR industry. Over time we have grown an expertise in talent pre-qualification, automated job matching, talent marketing, and predicting cultural fit. We are here to share some of this experience with the world.
Talent Data Labs is a sister company of Nova. At Talent Data Labs we take talent analytics to a new level by consolidating a vast amount of data from different stakeholders. We use this data and our team of scientists to create predictive models for success. For movie aficionados, we often get compared to the "Moneyball" approach ;)
1. One of our consultants does an in-depth analysis of your company to understand your people related opportunities.
1b. If required, we build a database that allows you to consolidate all your personal data, from all different departments.
2. You get a full report of all gaps versus the benchmarks.
3. Together we decide which problems to tackle.
4. We build a statistical model based on your data and see if we can isolate the root cause of the problem.
5. Two options: A) you license our tool that has the solution embedded and will assure a re-focus of resources, B) we embed the tool into your system so that you can make your decisions based on the statistical recommendations.
6. We measure the results, recalibrate, and assure continued quality.
Talentdatalabs designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about Talentdatalabs see the about page. Talentdatalabs regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 11 employees. Talentdatalabs was founded in 2017.