WHO ARE WE?
myQuickHR is a dedicated HR solutions provider that specializes in the development, commissioning and support of our in-house developed Human Resource business solutions, called HR Avenue.
HR Avenue is a human resources, payroll and time attendance management suite that assists in increasing the efficiency of an organization through the introduction of automated workflows, notifications, reminders and To Do lists. Apart from the need to address efficiency in an organization, HR Avenue comes complete with extensive support for decision making. The decision making components include our dashboard, executive center and managerial self service that are also accessible through the Employee Portal. Some of the components in HR Avenue that addresses efficiency include Recruitment Management, Manpower Planning, Job Information, Training Needs Analysis, Payroll Management and Time Management, amongst others.
myQuickHR has been fortunate over the years to be able to work together with a diverse range of customers from various industries which include but not limited to financial & banking, government bodies, services, property, automotive and manufacturing.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
myQuickHR believes that a holistic approach is required to ensure a satisfied customer;
A Great Product, Thorough Implementation and Good Support.
What is HR Avenue
- Our solution is called HR Avenue and it is a wholly Malaysian owned and developed product.
- HR Avenue is an end-to-end HRMS containing the following modules catered to simplifying an otherwise tedious Human Resource activities:
How Are We Different
- HR Avenue is comprehensive yet simple and flexible to use.
- It enhances decision making and required skills needed to create a more efficient work atmosphere.
- Communication with our clients is very important. We constantly request for feedback from clients to further extend the capabilities of the product. This also means that communication with our clients does not end after the implementation.
MyQuickHR designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about MyQuickHR see the about page. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. Bikebear writes all of the articles. The company has 33 employees. MyQuickHR was founded in 1997.