Jibble Group builds HR SaaS products. It has offices in Kuala Lumpur but around half of all staff are remote staff working from their homes, cafes or shared offices all over the world.
Currently, Jibble Group owns two products, Jibble.io and PayrollPanda.my.
Jibble is a time and attendance application used by companies in over 150 countries that makes it easy for staff to manage their workforce.
PayrollPanda is Malaysia's most popular cloud payroll software, helping thousands of SMEs do their payroll without the stress.
The Jibble Group team consist of a seasoned founding team of entrepreneurs and is backed by private capital. We are serious about becoming a global developer and operator of workforce management solutions for SMEs, but we do it with a smile.
- We don't care about your academic qualifications, because we believe people change, circumstances change, and life has phases.
- We're growing by around 10 staff a month so have plenty of open positions.
- We care greatly about the quality of our work and the product we offer to our customers
- We’re motivated by high NPS scores and customer satisfaction
- We work remotely and we trust each other with their tasks
- We strive to be different, to stand-out, innovate and evolve if required
- We focus on metrics and performance
- We don’t care much about titles and help each other, outside of our primary responsibilities
Jibble and PayrollPanda are graduates from LaunchPad, a venture builder based in Malaysia. In early 2019 the two were merged to form Jibble Group.
Jibble.io designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. Many companies entrust Jibble.io with their HR software needs for better productivity. Jibble.io regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The articles treat subjects like undefined, remote working, coronavirus and workfromhome. The company has 57 employees. Jibble.io was founded in 2016.