ETU helps the world’s leading companies design and build immersive learning simulations. Our powerful technology unlocks game-changing data analytics, providing insight into workforce behavior around the globe.
Learners are dropped into an unmatched, visceral experience that creates lasting behavior change.
With the ETU platform, organizations can:
Design & build transformative digital learning & development programs
- Collaboratively build experiential simulations 50% faster than other technologies to reduce the cost of creating new immersive learning content.
- Deploy our unique “Measure-Learn-Perform” framework, and learning & assessment simulations, in new and existing programs to reduce seat time by as much as 66%.
- Rapidly respond to changing business needs by digitizing corporate learning solutions, including complex, branching scenarios inherent in soft skills development.
Deliver immersive, job-relevant learning experiences at scale
- Facilitate the rapid transfer of knowledge to achieve learner engagement and satisfaction rates up to 98%.
- Provide realistic and safe environment where learners can rehearse complex or critical skills, learning from their mistakes to optimize capability and reduce risk.
- Create personalized learning pathways based on objective skills measurement, and learner self-assessment, to achieve significantly better outcomes.
Objectively measure the impact of L&D initiatives (on learners and the business)
-Access real-time analytics and insights, enabling precise understanding of the skills and behaviors of individual employees, and the organization’s workforce.
- Pinpoint what is and what is not working to improve the effectiveness of new and ongoing L&D programs.
- Measure skills development, based on data from realistic practice, to evaluate organizational benefits, and verify alignment between learning & development and business goals.
EmpowerTheUser designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. EmpowerTheUser regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 82 employees. EmpowerTheUser was founded in 2010.