TopScore Technologies are a provider of assessment centre software, for face to face or virtual assessment centres. Our Digital Assessment Centre Platform streamlines the assessment centre process with a complete paperless approach, allowing for digital efficiency; saving time, money and resources, particularly when used for virtual assessment centres.
★★★Why use TopScore?★★★
Traditional paper-based assessment centres will be revolutionised in the following ways:
• Environmental Sustainability
• Virtual Experiences
★★★TopScore in Action★★★
Our web-based application:
• Is completely configurable to your assessment process and scoring approach
• Typical exercises used: Interview, Group, Presentation, Case-Study, In-Tray, Role-play
• Has a Dashboard of collated scores with various reports and insights
• Has 3 user views: Administrator, Assessor and Candidate (optional)
• Stores all assessment materials on one place with ease of user access
• Allows facilitators to easily track assessment centre progress
• Has a scheduling system with automatic updates to amendments
• Enables digital note-taking
• Automates candidate feedback reporting
• Can be client branded – all screens, emails, reports
• Can be used for Virtual Assessment Centres with inbuilt videoconferencing
Organisations used TopScore:
Schroders, Financial Conduct Authority, Fidelity International, Kuehne and Nagel, Bird & Bird, RWE, BAE Systems, Colt Technology Services, Worldpay, Sainsbury’s, Knight Frank, Linklaters, Macfarlanes, Stepehnson Harwood and more..(see website)
Feel free to get in touch for a free demo!
+44 (0) 203 488 0088
TopScore designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about TopScore see the about page. TopScore regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. TopScore writes all of the articles. The articles treat subjects like Digital Assessment, assessment centre, paperless assessment and Assessment Centre. The company has 4 employees. TopScore was founded in 2017.