ThriveMap helps you hire more effectively through unique assessments that authentically reflect what it’s like to work in your organisation - connecting you with exactly the right candidates to strengthen your team long-term.
Inspiring honesty, transparency, fairness, and change.
We believe in:
- People being hired because of their present abilities and future potential, not prior experiences
- Telling candidates what we would want to know about a job if we were in their shoes
- Equipping managers with the tools they need to make better hiring decisions
- Helping companies build systems to hire better people long-term, not just one-off fixes
- Fairness. Reducing bias and increasing transparency in the recruitment process
Thrivemap designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. Trevor Nelson writes all of the articles. The articles treat subjects like Candidate Testing, Realistic Job Previews, Hiring Bias and Employee Turnover. The company has 11 employees. Thrivemap was founded in 2016.