Offerd publishes a SaaS that helps modernize HR workflows.
Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
Recruitment and talent acquisition can make or break an organization. If you hire the best and keep them for long enough, the company will prosper. Otherwise, you know the story.
Offerd recruitment software can help you manage every element of your recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding candidates. This recruitment software streamlines the entire recruiting process and makes it less overwhelming for the recruiter and the candidate.
Offerd eliminates many of the monotonous tasks in talent acquisition, integrates well with your existing systems, and, more importantly, is simple to use. Offerd talent acquisition software is also primed to offer the best candidate experience possible, thereby making your company one step closer to becoming the ultimate destination employer. Give it a try and see the positive differences it brings to your recruitment process.
The Odro Ltd blog specializes in Online Video Meeting, Video Communication Technology, Video Interviews, Recruitment Technology, rectech, Video Selling, Video Voicemail and Recruitment.
Cost for Offerd depends on your company's needs. This will factor in the number of employees and the size of your organization.
You want your valuable data to be in good hands. Offerd is very aware that security is a key aspect of HR online software.
If you are ready to pick Offerd as your HR solution or need additional information, you can
reach their sales team by phone or email.
Where can I follow Offerd on social media?
How do you track employee engagement?
How employee engagement is tracked varies among organizations. That’s because the KPIs used to measure employee engagement and the motives behind doing so differs.
Here are some things to consider when tracking employee engagement:
Determine the outcomes of engagement
- Understand what’s important to employees
- Make it a continuous process of listening to employees
- Find the drivers that have the most significant impact on employee engagement and the organization
- Don’t stick to just quantitative results
What are employee engagement strategies?
Employee engagement strategies can increase the chances that employees will establish a healthy and positive emotional connection with an organization. As emotional connections can rarely be forced to form, employee engagement strategies will involve setting the workplace environment to foster such relationships.
What companies have great employee engagement?
Here are some of the companies that are successful with employee engagement:
- Southwest Airlines
- Full Contact
- Legal Monkeys
What are the key drivers of employee engagement?
Some of the critical drivers of employee engagement are:
- Co-worker relationships
- Continuous feedback
- Leader integrity
- Professional development
- Goal support
- Job role clarification
- Sense of belonging
- Relationship with manager
- Workplace safety
- Job satisfaction
What are the types of employee engagement?
The most vital types of employee engagement are:
- Cognitive engagement: It refers to the need for employees to be profoundly aligned with and aware of the organizational strategies and know what they need to deliver at work.
- Physical engagement: It refers to employees fully utilizing their physical and mental strengths to perform their job better.
- Emotional engagement: It refers to the level of trust, confidence, and connection employees have with the organization and co-workers.
Why do we measure employee engagement?
Measuring employee engagement enables organizations to understand how an optimally engaged employee will perform like. This information can be used to frame strategies to enhance levels of engagement and elevate employee engagement throughout the organization. This will ultimately result in better service to customers, higher profits, and happier shareholders.
How is employee satisfaction KPI measured?
The employee satisfaction KPI is measured using employee surveys, informal conversations, and net promoter scores.
What are the benefits of employee engagement?
Here are some of the top benefits of employee engagement:
- Happier employees
- Better employee health and wellness
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Lower absenteeism
- Lower employee turnover
- Higher productivity
- Higher profitability
- Better employee satisfaction and safety
What are good employee engagement questions?
Here are some employee engagement survey questions worth including:
- I would recommend [Company] as an excellent place to work.
- My manager is a great person to work with.
- I receive the needed recognition when I perform well at work.
- I’m proud to work for [Company]
- What are the things [Company] do rightly?
Is there free employee engagement software to try out?
The majority of employee engagement applications offer a free trial. This will empower you to try out the tool before making a serious investment in it.