Psy@Work offers e-treatment, e-coaching, diagnostic and prevention tools aimed at helping employees cope with stress and burnout in their work environment.
Already back in 1993, the European Directive (89/391/EEC) and the 1999 Resolution A4-0050/99 of the European Parliament on “Guidance on risk assessment at work”, stipulate that employers are obligated, with respect to their employees, to:
* Avoid risks
* Evaluate risks that cannot be avoided
* Fight risks that are present in the source
* Adapt to their work environment
* Develop a coherent prevention plan
THE PSY@WORK TOOLS
* The Psy@Work applications are fully automated and very cost-effective
* Psychologists are merely supervising. All interactions are stored in an audit-trail
* Best practice therapeutic methodologies are systematically applied
* Anonymity of the user is guaranteed
* Highly convenient, since accessible at any moment
* More effective (according to research done by the University of Amsterdam) than traditional therapy
MyCoach designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. The company has 12 employees.