iCombine envisions a world where organizations and talents, based on their demands and interests, easily connect to work on common tasks and to solve complex problems. With our software, we realize our mission to create networks where resources can be shared and allocated in the best possible way. Within those networks, every person recognizes where own talent is needed, how it can be enhanced and who to team up with.
Our people planning software enables organizations to recognize competencies, combine knowledge, staff ideal project teams, leverage potential, retain talent and attract new peers.
Our SaaS solution empowers organizations to:
1. Make all interests, skills and availabilities visible by creating one central people database.
2. Enable managers to find skilled and available talent for their project roles in seconds, using accurate and structured people data.
3. Remove borders and invite talent from the whole organization to work in different project teams.
4. Allow more participation of their workforce in relevant planning processes.
5. Help HR to identify skill gaps and provide individual development to existing and new talent.
6. Increase the motivation, retention rate and attractiveness as a modern employer.
We analyze skill gaps in organizations, depending on skill demand on project/task side and skill supply on employee side. Thus, our software identifies training needs for existing staff and points out individual development opportunities for employees. This increases motivation and retention, especially because employees might actively apply to new roles. Furthermore, an organization will identify skill patterns that should be taken into account when searching for new employees or freelancers.
ICombine designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about ICombine see the about page. ICombine regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. Richard Schentke writes all of the articles. The articles treat subjects like Announcements. The company has 2 employees. ICombine was founded in 2016.