MoSeeker, Inc. is a leading revolutionary Artificial Intelligence-based provider of social recruiting technology.
MoSeeker's mission is to provide streamlined and efficient recruitment service for HRs by identifying, attracting, and engaging candidates with fast, accurate, and low-cost sourcing solutions through mobile and desktop devices. Moreover, MoSeeker also offers a SaaS platform to help every single company demonstrate its culture and story. MoSeeker's social recruitment platform supports seamless integration with all Applicant Tracking Systems, including Taleo, Kenexa, Lumesse and Successfactors etc.
MoSeeker serves more than 50% of the Fortune Global 500 companies in China, including Bosch, Disney, HSBC and Sanofi etc. Recently, MoSeeker has launched a new product, MoBot, an AI-based recruiting virtual assistant, and partnered with the largest global candy company Mars.
MoSeeker is backed by top investors, including Recruit Holdings (6098:JP), the parent company of Indeed and Glassdoor, Liepin (6100:HK), the largest high-end recruiting platform in China, Infinity Venture Partners and Innoangel Fund.
MoSeeker, Inc. is headquartered in Shanghai, China with presence in Beijing and Guangzhou.
- 2017 China Top 5 Recruitment Technology Innovation Solution Providers
- 2nd Prize and MVP, 2017 Shanghai Youth Innovation and Entrepreneurship Contest
- 2017 China Top 10 Recruitment Technology Innovation Solution Providers
- 2016 Red Herring Global Top 100
- Top 8, 2016 China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition by Ministry of Science and Technology P.R.C
- Winner, 2016 Shanghai Innovation and Entrepreneurship Contest
- 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100
- 2015-2016 Most Potential HR Service Provider by "Human Capital Management"
- 2014-2015 Most Innovative HR Service Provider by “Human Capital Management”
- Winner, Recruit Demo Day in Global Entrepreneurship Week China
Moseeker designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. Moseeker regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 99 employees. Moseeker was founded in 2014.