We’re hurtling into the Future of Work. But the key ingredients, our people, simply aren’t ready. Instead, organisations have created the overwhelmed employee and leader.
At The Career Conversation, we know how to engage and mobilise people around your business priorities.
We target defined groups with CONTENT + COMMUNICATIONS + COACHING via a smart delivery platform. This integrated digital and Human-Centric approach develops the right mindset, skills and behaviours. At scale.
Priorities we can answer;
• How do we stop people from feeling anxious about organisational change?
• How do we engage a disparate Leadership cohort and align them to our coaching culture?
• How do we accelerate Learning in an environment where we can’t afford to take people ‘off the floor’ for a day?
• How do we energise internal mobility when people feel their career is not being developed and there are limited career opportunities?
• How do we increase retention rates for Graduates exiting their 18-month program?
We typically provide our solutions as a Managed Service, sitting alongside your current programs and technologies, as a catalyst for engagement. The difference is that our integrated approach generates momentum that can be sustained.
This creates space for leaders to think and act decisively.
Get in touch to find out how we can help get your people thrive in the Future of Work. It’s here now.
The Career Conversation designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. The company has 11 employees. The Career Conversation was founded in 2017.