We work with Executive and HR leaders to drastically improve employee engagement, align strategy and culture, and build a high performing organisation.
Here are just some of the results we’ve delivered for clients:
- 641% increase in engagement with learning and development in 6 months
- 645 culturally-aligned behaviours in 6 months
- 140% increase in learning and development in 2 months
- 559 new behaviours completed in 5 months
- 12.5% increase in workplace satisfaction in 3 months
- 31% increase in perception of usefulness of professional development in 5 months
- 30% increase in regular engagement with business objectives from every 6 months to monthly in 5 months
- Managers actively involved in staff and culture development from 63% to 80% within 6 months
Our advantage over other solutions lies in our unique mix of skills and integrated methodologies. You can think of us as organisational culture and performance change agents, where our tools are behavioural sciences, innovation, design thinking, and psychology applied through a gamification lens.
Our team has multiple PhDs and decades of experiences, meaning we can effectively engage employees and deliver results because our work is based on research insights about what really works.
If this sounds of interest to you, book in for a 15min discovery call.
Pentaquest designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about Pentaquest see the about page. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. Pentaquest regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 11 employees. Pentaquest was founded in 2016.