ORIMA Research is Australia's leading public-sector consultancy. We provide evidence-based strategic information and advice to all levels of Government.
ORIMA specialises in delivering the highest quality performance information and evidence-based strategic advice. We have widely acknowledged industry-leading capability in conducting strategically important research studies in support of public sector policy and program initiatives. We have been involved in conducting research and evaluation projects on some of the most high-profile issues of the last decade.
ORIMA Research provides the complete end-to-end research service, from developing research methodologies, conducting qualitative and quantitative fieldwork, and doing advanced analysis to develop action-focused reports and recommendations. We adopt the full range of qualitative and/or quantitative research methods, as appropriate.
• research with clients, customers and stakeholders of government agencies
• research supporting the development, refinement and evaluation of government communication campaigns
• employee engagement surveys for most major Australian Government agencies
• research to inform public policy development and program management
• program evaluations and reviews
• research with Indigenous Australians
• research with Australians from CALD backgrounds
Orima Research designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about Orima Research see the about page. The company has 60 employees. Orima Research was founded in 1997.