enableHR helps drive consistent HR processes and records management across all Australian and New Zealand business units and improves efficiency providing greater compliance, transparency and business protection. Backed by lawyers, built by practitioners, enableHR harnesses the flexibility, scale and reach of the cloud platform to support the delivery of best practice HR and WHS processes. With a deliberately simple interface the enableHR experience is engaging, unintimidating and intuitive, encouraging completion and recording of tasks that promotes maximum protection and compliance with less effort, less training, greater efficiency, better results.
enableHR for SME
Pre-populated with more than 100 checklists, letters, easy-to-follow workflows, processes and HR policies, enableHR saves you time and simplifies HR and WHS compliance.
- 24x7 access and protection
- Simplify day-to-day HR tasks
- Best practice tools and management
- Hiring / Management / Termination
enableHR for Enterprise
- Increase HR effectiveness
- Decrease transactional HR costs
- Empower line management
- Scalable, flexible, configurable
enableHR for Industry
24x7 availability empowers members or franchisees to manage their day-to-day HR and WHS needs. enableHR is fully configurable to meet the specific needs of your industry or franchise.
- Protect your brand
- Increase the value proposition
- Differentiate your organisation
- Increase industry compliance
enableHR for Not for Profits
enableHR provides stress-free HR administration and a best practice framework to achieve compliance, and cater for specific NFP needs. Discounted pricing for eligible NFPs.
- Not for profit tailored systems
- Integrated volunteer management
- Simple HR/WHS compliance solutions
- Discounts for eligible NFPs
EnableHR designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. The company has 23 employees. EnableHR was founded in 2010.