The ClassCover app connects schools with their chosen relief teachers in seconds, saving schools hours each day and connecting teachers to a wealth of new employment opportunities. Designed by a team that includes long serving relief teachers and in consultation with teachers, admin staff, senior management and other relief teachers, ClassCover has streamlined the way schools book and find relief teachers.
We are a schools helping hand
- Book known or new relief teachers in a few simple clicks
- Know who is available before booking
- Find new teachers: Search and add relief teachers from our database of 50,000
- Rich relief teacher profiles: View training certificates, accreditation, CV's and more
- Access payroll reports and booking statistics plus more...
We are the ultimate relief teacher tool for job opportunities and career growth
- 100% free to create a profile and start getting booked for work
- Expand your school network and connect to more job opportunites
- Be in charge of your availability – stop getting contacted when you aren't available
- Update and improve your cv in real time for schools to see
- Upgrade to the Relief Teacher Association and get access to over 70 hours of accredited PD plus more
- Connect and grow with your relief teacher community through our annual Relief Teacher Conferences
Classcover designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. When choosing your online software, one of the many things you will want to know is if the publisher will be around for the foreseable future. Sometimes it can be useful to check out the careers page as a growth indicator. Classcover regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 46 employees. Classcover was founded in 2013.