There was a time when Training Management Solutions were generic add-ons to expensive HR systems. But with the ever-growing need to manage staff / trainee records whilst maintaining data integrity, compliance, training and resource planning many of these systems are simply not cut out to meet the specific organisational and reporting criteria of an enterprise operating in the Australian VET landscape.
For two decades Bluegem Training and Learning Management Solutions have been on the cutting edge through close consultation with the Vocational Education and Training Sector (VET), Corporate Learning & Development departments and a broad base of RTO, Government and Enterprise clients across a wide range of sectors. Bluegem has grown to become a trusted and reliable solution to meet the needs of the training and workforce development sectors.
So what sets Bluegem apart?
• Outstanding enterprise products that are a pleasure to use
• Excellence in technical and customer support services
• Simple unlimited-user licensing model
• Intelligent online user-friendly self-help tools
• Expert consultation and getting started support
• Active road-map and release program of continuous improvement
• Cost effective data migration and API-based business integration
• Secure and reliable hosting with minimum 99.9% Up-time Guarantee
BlueGem designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. For more information about BlueGem see the about page. Many companies entrust BlueGem with their HR software needs for better productivity. BlueGem regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. The company has 10 employees. BlueGem was founded in 1991.