BenchOn is a Global Resource and Supply Platform that is revolutionising and streamlining the way organisations collaborate with their contingent resource and supply chain partners. The platform digitises your business network, linking you into a National Network of companies from all industries and locations, to instantly match supply and demand for Contingent Project Resourcing and Supply Chain tenders and requests.
Enterprises, you can now streamline your sourcing through the following enterprise software products:
1. Internal Employee Matching: Ensure that your own employees are matched to your requirements first. Maximising internal productivity and finding out where your true talent shortages lie before looking externally.
2. Preferred Supplier Panel Management: Government Agencies and Enterprises can now manage your supplier panels digitally by inviting approved companies into your profile and allocating them to specific panels. Assignments can then be allocated to these panels for the matching algorithm to do the rest.
3. Industry Network Portal: A branded, white-label portal for large companies to manage your Project Resourcing with an exclusive network of external businesses that can supply you with specialist consulting or surge support talent. So, when you can’t find the specialisation internally, you have a ready-made market to find value for money solutions.
4. Affiliate Network Portal: Match supply and demand for a business's professional service staff across all office locations, nationally or globally, to maximise organisational productivity, minimise underutilisation, maximise revenue and make sure you never have to turn down work unnecessarily again.
5. Automated Supply Chain Management Portal: Manage your corporation's national or global supply chains for products, manufacturing or services. Create resilient supply chains that can be reconstituted at any time from local companies seeking to work with your organisation. Manage everythi
BenchOn designs SaaS software that helps modernize HR workflows. Some of the common questions asked by HR personnel about the tools they sell have been listed on the FAQ page. BenchOn regulary publishes articles about good HR practices and new releases of its software. BenchOn writes all of the articles. The articles treat subjects like Media Releases, Media Articles, Business Talent Sharing and COVID-19. The company has 8 employees. BenchOn was founded in 2016.